Artist: Deena Oh
" The Reprisal & Renovation of Discarded Ideas" Deena Oh + + + + +
Co-Lab Project Space
— RE: Work Mind Space —
What does it take for an idea to get a second chance?
1. This 15 minute performance presents a symbolic struggle with discarded ideas. Deena presents a journey of revitalization and reformation.
2. The installation reflects a theatrical set displaying Deena’s mind’s work space in the setting and space it’s being performed. Props are often representative of a larger process.
3. Deena (aka Nanobangbang) articulates the themes sonically with an accompanying soundtrack composition.
* The performance doesn’t intent to pretend that computer technology does not exist, but forgets, so as to illustrate the process journey with very tangible props.
* This piece is a performative expansion on the concept behind a portrait taken by BEN AQUA.
* Deena will invite questions and comments after the piece ends.